We provide sensitive, impartial, trained mediators to help, gay, lesbian, and transgendered disputants reach mutually acceptable solutions in a confidential atmosphere. Our mediators offer the understanding necessary to resolve a variety of conflict involving LGBTQ issues.
Some issues appropriate for mediation include:
- Divorce & separation for married and unmarried couples
- Changing relationships, e.g. between partners or among family members
- Parenting plans: custody, visitation, co-adoption and creative arrangements
- Landlord/tenant, roommate and neighborhood conflicts
- Communication and problem solving
- Workplace: employer/employee and co-worker conflicts