Assessing a Party's Capacity to Use Mediation
Facilitated by Jeanne Cleary
Tuesday, June 23 9:30am-11:30am
- Have you had an experience as a mediator where you question whether a party is really able to use mediation?
- Have you wondered about your responsibility/ability to assess this?
- How do we assess whether mediation is a good fit for someone?
- What criteria makes sense for this assessment?
- Please join us for this 2 hr workshop where we will explore these and related questions. We will come up with a framework for thinking about this challenge going forward.
Be sure to bring examples from your own mediation experience!
Pre-requisite: Mediation Training
Only 20 spots available
Facilitated by Jeanne Cleary, mediator/psychotherapist
About Jeanne: Jeanne is a long-time mediator, trainer/teacher, and relational psychotherapist in private practice in Watertown.
She is passionate about human potential through relational engagement.