Established in 1979, the Community Dispute Settlement Center (CDSC), is a private, not-for-profit mediation and training center dedicated to providing an alternative and affordable forum for resolving conflict.
CDSC promotes better ways to understand and deal with conflict through skilled teams of pro bono mediators, training programs in mediation and conflict management, and broad community outreach.
We are committed to making our services accessible to underserved populations and to addressing emerging community needs
CDSC Offers ...
Experience & Expertise
- 40+ years of mediation experience and conflict management
- A roster of over 65 professional pro-bono mediators
- Fees on a sliding scale determined by your income level
- Scheduling flexibility: daytime and evening hours available
- Convenient location accessible by car and public transportation
- Two-person mediation teams
- Case coordinators to assist you before, after and between sessions