CDSC mediates disputes between consumers and business owners, including store owners, suppliers, and contractors. We also mediate disputes between businesses and business partners.
Types of issues for which mediation can be helpful include:
- Quality of products and services
- Claims regarding failure to provide or complete services
- Non-payment of bills
- Return or retention of deposits
- Contract interpretation
- Dissolution of partnerships
- Injury, loss or damage claims
- Compliance with warranties
Court-Connected Mediation Services
CDSC provides on-site court-connected mediation services for complaints in Small Claims cases filed in three Massachusetts District Courts: Cambridge, Waltham and Woburn.