Hands-on skill development for responding to conflict.
This 32-hour training is for you if you are interested in:
- learning to become a mediator
- incorporating mediation skills into your current work
- making a shift in your professional role
Who should attend:
- human resource specialists
- mental health clinicians
- business professionals
This training is approved for 26 CEU's for licensed social workers.
About the Training:
This training provides hands-on skill development, combining role plays, exercises and presentations. It meets the statutory requirements for mediator confidentiality related to the Massachusetts General Laws, Chapter 233, Section 23C and can be the first step toward certification under Rule 8: SJC Rules on Dispute Resolution.
Why Choose CDSC:
- Over 40 years' experience in ADR
- successful track record: more than 1,000+ people trained
- dynamic team of trainers, together for over a decade
- reasonably priced, in sync with the Center's mission of affordable accessibility
The next session of Virtual Basic Mediation Training for 2022 will be held:
VIRTUAL Mondays & Wednesdays
All sessions: 1pm-5pm on ZOOM
October 12, 17, 24, 26, 31 & November 2, 7 & 9
If you would like to receive notifications for when the training dates are set and registration opens, please join our mailing list.