Hands-on skill development for responding to conflict.
This 33-hour training is for you if you are interested in:
- incorporating new skills into your current work
- making a shift in your professional role
Who should attend:
- human resource specialists
- mental health clinicians
- business professionals
This training is approved for 28 CEU's for licensed social workers.
About the Training:
This training provides hands-on skill development, combining role plays, exercises and presentations. It meets the statutory requirements for mediator confidentiality related to the Massachusetts General Laws, Chapter 233, Section 23C and can be the first step toward certification under Rule 8: SJC Rules on Dispute Resolution.
Why Choose CDSC:
- Over 39 years' experience in ADR
- successful track record: more than 1,000+ people trained
- dynamic team of trainers, together for over a decade
- reasonably priced, in sync with the Center's mission of affordable accessibility
The next session of 2019 Basic Mediation Training will be held:
Click here to view the registration brochure from March 2019
If you would like to receive notifications about any of our trainings, please join our mailing list.